Angel Watch

Angel Watch
Angel watch-from my verandah

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Valentine Range-there's a twist to my tale!

The Post is ready now, so please see the one after this post titled "Valentine Range".  

When ordering maybe you shld post here and also follow up with a private e.mail / tel. call so I can discuss yr preferences and really do something to order like I did for Anishka who wanted something for her wedding anniversary as well. Pic will be posted as soon as she sends me.


I'm doing a Valentine Range.  By mid Jan 2012 I'll post pics of  the things that will be available.  

A fresh red rose is given by lovers to declare their love BUT how long does it last???  It fades away & this expensive rose is thrown away.  

'Ideas from Angels'  think that you give a beautiful fabric rose which looks natural until you touch it (we can even make it smell good) & it last forever - don't you want to declare lasting love not fading love?  Moreover it costs so much less - think about it.

Card with pocket   
Giving you an idea:

Heart wreath













Please be assured that the smallest order will be valued,  done with love and care.

Please encourage me by leaving comments /joining as followers, your thoughts are invaluable.  Please do not feel bad to make constructive criticism, I need to make this blog a success.


I would very much appreciate if you can forward my link to people you know who will be interested in what I do.


Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year !!!
    I am so glad to see that u're better and utilising your God-given talents to create such exquisite works of art.
    God has truly blessed you :)
    I would be pleased to own one item each of everything you've displayed above. Please lemme know if thatz possible.
    Tc Aunty, and Much Love to Uncle Randy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the new layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented just now but it has not appeared so am repeating. The stuff is so cute. I will send the details of the blog spot to all my friends and hope you will get some good orders. Love, Tubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great ideas for Valentines Day gifts - love the mug placemat, so colourful!!!!

    Have invited many friends to join and enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Priyeni, it`s really a pleasure to see the beautiful things you create. Helmut and I enjoy watching your creations hoping to meet you and Randy again at Goomera. As I am reading your poem I`m very touched. Do you have a faire where you can show these item to sell or how does it work. Do you have to go down to Colombo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great thoughts for Valentine Day presents - really like the mug placemat, so colourful!!
    Hmm i have select a beautiful watch for Valentine Day gift..
    http://www.watchwarehouse.co.uk/whats-hot

    ReplyDelete